Walt Disney World

Walt Disney World

ICP BUCKET LIST 2011

Sunday 6 March 2011

More emails from Yummy Jobs

So here I am checking facebook and everyone got emails on Monday (13th December) and I thought hmmm haven't checked them in a while so off I go to look... I received an email from Kristen Thornton (Yummy Jobs) 
saying that I needed to have a Disney Job Offer phone call. 


So then I had to pick when I wanted my job offer to be.  
I chose Wednesday 15th December at 7.30pm - that way I could find out 
off others what it actually entailed as many people were confused about 
what you did or didn't need to do for it.




So now all I have to do is wait until Wednesday to speak to
some more lovely excitable disney people and get even more 
excited about the trip.


Have a magical Day!


Love Ashleigh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment