Walt Disney World

Walt Disney World

ICP BUCKET LIST 2011

Monday 28 March 2011

Cool Cats Clothes

Hey all!

So a lot of people are wanting to get matching hoodies for the plane
journey's and the disney meets - so far there is 1 in February and 1 in
March - as we all want to remember our time in disney and have these
cool matching hoodies.

So we have ordered them off ebay by a company called Ultimate 
Expressions (i believe as of a few days ago that they are no longer 
trading on ebay but you can go on their website and order them off 
their via pay-pal)  So my hoody is amazing though my mum has made 
me order a 2nd one as she knows I will wear it out because she knows
I will love to show off that I am a Cast Member there.


Have a Magical Day!!!

Love Ashleigh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment