Walt Disney World

Walt Disney World

ICP BUCKET LIST 2011

Sunday 5 December 2010

I am now a Cast Member 2011

Wow so we had to wait until Wednesday 1st December...it was a long and stressful wait refreshing my emails every minute!!! I thought that they would never come!!  So I have been on the forum like crazy and just by chance I was looking at Facebook when another applicant announced that they had a job...


...so I checked my emails, i was soo scared and when I read the title of it I was thinking oh okay so I didnt get the job, never mind there is always next year kinda thing and then it said...:


So now I have a job in Disney from June 19th - September 2nd and my role is Quick Service Food & Beverage!!!!


I was in soo much shock it was unreal I rang my mum and then I got people to check my email just to make sure.  I can't wait to fly over there and have an experience of a life time!


I will be meeting soo many like minded people and we are going to have sooo much fun!


Have a Magical Day!


Love Ashleigh



No comments:

Post a Comment