Walt Disney World

Walt Disney World

ICP BUCKET LIST 2011

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Confirmation Email Back from Disney

Hey there, 


Its been a few days since I have written and lots has happened.  I have been speaking too soo many ICP's going in 2011 at different times and doing different roles to me.  We have decided that we must get hoodies for when we go to spot each other at the airport and to wear when we are back and the disney magic is all over :(.


So basically this is just a catch up.  I have been looking at flights for between 19th June - 14th September as I am hoping that my family are going to come over at the end of my work placement and then we are going to have a holiday there.  I guess the trick is just to check everyday or so and when the sales are to get a good flight.  I am hoping to do direct with virgin from Gatwick - I couldn't cope with indirect flights and changing...too much stress and its going to be stressful enough as it is, moving abroad for 3 months lol!


So today I got my email back for Yummy Jobs saying that they got my confirmation email and what the next steps would be:


It makes it soo more final now that I actually do have a job there and I will be there in June.  Just still waiting for my CRB check to be sent to my home address as I am away from uni for 6 weeks due to xmas holidays and I didn't want stuff waiting around here to be honest.


Well thats all for now.


Have a Magical Day!


Ashleigh xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment